The local charity that supports the people
and community of Barnes
GRANT GIVING FUND
The Barnes Fund exists to support the community of Barnes; especially people with the greatest need. We provide financial grants both directly to individuals, and to organisations and charities which provide services to Barnes residents.
Walsingham Lodge is a community of almshouses that provide safe, affordable accommodation where Barnes’ residents aged 60 or more, or those who are disabled, live independently in their own homes in a supported housing community.
We are here to help improve the welfare and wellbeing of the people of Barnes, specifically the following people and community needs
- Support for older people
- Help for those on low income or in financial hardship
- The support of people who are disabled, or in poor health
- The provision and support of facilities for recreation and other leisure pursuits, to improve the physical and mental wellbeing of all Barnes residents
- The provision and support of education
- The provision of almshouse accommodation for older people